Tuesday, June 06, 2006


angry, guitarsmashing jenny!

... did i mention... i hate school? and people? *GASP*

i really need a vacation now.
with just me and my bed and my quilt,
so i can sleep for weeks without end.

im having an exhibition of my photos with Arts Umbrella on Sunday, June 18, in some gallery called the Buschlen-Mowatt at 1pm-4pm. figures. i dunno how its gonna work out at all. i really dont want to be there either but i have to attend, plus invite some people if i want, etc. so yea. that was mostly for dara coz shes the only one who knows but come if you want or whatevers.

my newest favourite singer is Lexi Valentine of Magneta Lane. i know y'all care so much about that.

um. frig. i should be studying alcohols and alkanes and esters and ethers and shit like that right now. fsdkgllsdkjflksdjfcsdcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccclksdfj

i need a break from ordered society.

No comments: