Friday, June 30, 2006


omfg. i found some bubble wrap while cleaning the house. i am popopopopopopopopopping the stuff like crazy. I LOVE BUBBLE WRAP.

i got out an old photo frame and enclosed a photo from our last trip to korea - my mom, my sister and me. i have short hair in the photo. i musta been like 11 or 12 i think. this framed photo is my favourite thing in the house now.

the radio is talking about how the bc teachers might go on yet another strike, starting in september. awww. usually i'd be for this, but early september is when we have our ultra cool 1-week trip to strathcona (on the vancouver island), PLUS it would be my last trip there because uh, im in grade 12 next year. if we do not get a trip of some sort, i will fucking riot.

ima gonna go make some fried eggs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously. who doesn't love bubble wrap? it's like... amazing.

Dare said...

I say we just go on the trip regardless. I'm sure we could pull enough parents to take the place of the teachers if that happened....

Susie said...

I love that photo - I never knew Toronto could look so pretty.

And bubble wrap is so addictive once you get started on the popping.