Wednesday, June 14, 2006


i just had my last day of classes of grade eleven. we are now the oldest kids in the school... ummmm scary. i mean, kids will look up to us lamelings now.

the yearbook this year is beeeautiful... the whole day was basically Yearbook signing. somehow, i didn't love it the way i used to, although i wrote a 1000-word essay in dara's yearbook and similarly insane pargraphs in lara's and denise's. don't worry, i get waaaaay too carried away with yearbook signings, its part of the weirdness in me (as well as my birthday-remembering obsession shits). the whole yearbook thing was annoying and not especially pleasant. although sometimes, idiots *coughiancough* will write something hilarious or puzzling that i can be amused about for a while.

i was just reading the grad writeups in the yearbook... i will be writing one of those in the months to come. VERY VERY CREEPY. i like reading grad writeups and recognizing bits of lyrics that the grade 12's have written. madeleine quoted metric's "raw sugar" (see, i knew i recognized that lyric). michelle (12m) quoted broken social scene's "anthem for a 17-year old girl", etc.

i really should be studying chem. i really should. really really really. i havent started and i already feel a wave of a nap swaying over me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...i quoted 'one man army' in my grad write-up. *nods*

you'll have fun being a grad. it's not all stressy and full of anxiety and post-sec pressure and all, like a lot of people think. well, it shouldn't be. at least it wasn't for me and 95% of my class.

it was still very cool.

Dare said...

<--- falls into the 5%

I heart the yearbook toooooo. I can't believe the amount of yearbooks I signed this year. I managed to sign everyones that I should've been signing.. although I'm not sure I got all signatures in return.... hrm, now how did that work?