Friday, June 23, 2006

i have the fattest headache right now... uggggggh. i might vomit any second. too much light and too much sound everywheres! my head is woozy.

anyway i got my computer back and have buzznet-ed a billion and a half pictures to go along with the shit i did last week/this week... um ya

missing pet poster. i found it somewhat hilarious

buschlen-mowatt art gallery for Expressions 2006

dara wanted me to take as many pix as possible for this event
coz she couldn't come... so i took a lot of pointless ones

the theme of the whole exhibition was artistic sculptures around vancover.

postcards.

kids painted these postcards of vancouver landscapes.

and some paintings.

this one is my favourite out of them all.
it makes me love vancouver just by looking at it.

i loved this photo too. i have no idea who took it,
because there were no names attached to the artworks.

one of my three photos that were hung in the gallery..
its pretty lame.

<3 my favourite.
west pender street

i was walking down robson st when i saw the Reds! omg!

i miss korea. thank god im going there this summer.
my own patriotism cracks me up. but i love it anyway.

abandoned textbooks. they were left on the bench
in front of the school. i snooped around the workbook
pages, trying to find out whom it belongs to...
im weird like that

this person sure likes highlighting

my school billboard thing. im assuming this is a part
of the whole grad pranks thing that happened a while ago.
Party on, Wayne.

i felt bad for this umbrella. i dunno.

roxy is a BIG LOSER! heh.
(L sign = "learner driver" in canada)

the grass is so greeeeeeeeen

lara, dara, denise's shadow, and my shadow.

lara

well that's it. whole lotta pictures, none of them any pointful. anyway enjoy. i gotta go and cure this fucked up headache with some tylenol

6 comments:

Dare said...

whoa.. when were you at the 63rd bus station?

My Name Is Fenny said...

after kinnears thing, after ians dad dropped us off...

Anonymous said...

What a cool gallery show!
Sigh. And I missed it.

Susie said...

Your photo is not lame!

That exhibition looks really good, I wish I could have seen it.

When are you going to Korea? I hope you're still in Vancouver when I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

i had a really bad day.
i drove from richmond to home and i was stressed out the whole entire time cause my mom wasnt in a good mood and she was yelling at me for the littlest things and i was getting like super frustrated. and i almost hit this lady when i was turning cuz she was over and i was over. and she gave me this look and i wanted to shoot her and laugh at the same time. and when i got home i realized. I LEFT THE FUCKING PARK BRAKE ON THE WHOLE TIME. and it was emitting super bad smells. and i was like ohhhh...SHIT and now im pissed at my sucky driving skills and making the whole garage smell like a fucking piece of shit.

-denise

My Name Is Fenny said...

!!!! O_O