Tuesday, June 06, 2006

secrets aren't so bad



yesterday nite i didn't want to study for chemistry so i got on the computer at about 2am. my internet wasn't working for some reason but i didn't exactly want to go off the computer either, so i randomly searched around My Documents and file folders, looking for anything amusing.

i did find something amusing. i guess it was evil of me to read it, but i found my sister's journal type thing and skimmed over it. for the first time in my life, i truly really think she might be the superior sibling in some ways... im ashamed to even want to be a writer coz this kid can write. and i cant. ahahaha. my name appeared a lot in it, quite amusing... and i dunno how to feel.

after i read all of that i went to bed at nearly 2 45am. my sleeping pattern is getting closer to being out of whack.

so little time and so much to do. whee. i have tests and reviews and exams almost daily now, im near dead and i wish school hurried and ended, goddammit.

ive got so much shit to do recently... mmmf. and i should be studying like crazy, seeing this is my first year with provincial exams and all, but i can't bring myself to study maniacally, the way i did in grades eight/nine. jeez. plus i almost fell asleep during today's french exam. ugh.

whatever.

No comments: